Abby goes to preschool and Amy has a heart attack/breakdown and gets all cheesy and sentimental.
Yeah, that's right, you read that right!
My children have made me a softy! I'm now a crying, sentimental baby!
Here are some pictures of our gorgeous girl (for you to enjoy while listening to a good song), along with her first day of preschool pic!
She's getting so big! Although, I did NOT cry or even have any sweaty eyes or anything. But I took it a lot better than Kole. He definitely had some eye leakage going on when we dropped her off.




Hey i know you guys live on a base but you still never know.... i would highly recommend that you put your kids names on the inside of there backpacks that way a predator wont have that information to use to get them to go with them. Lol you can tell I am married to an officer huh...
ReplyDeleteThat's a good idea!! Too bad I already put it on the outside! Lol! Although, her preschool makes you sign them in in the morning and they check them off when you pick them up. So that makes me feel a little better about that. But I'll use that idea next year and on... :) Thanks!
ReplyDelete