Sunday, September 4, 2011

CAMP OUT!

CAMP OUT!


Remember this movie?? I LOVED this movie!!

Here is what Roger and I (and the kids) did for date night last night!
We had tin foil dinners... Notice one missing?? That would be Roger's... He went shooting instead. Yes, that's right... I was stood up for a bunch of men with guns.

Don't worry though, Roger did show up just in time for dessert.
Then I bathed the kids and put them to bed.
 Then it was game time.
Yes, I had put up our huge tent all by myself. It was a pain. Be impressed.
First we went fishing!
Swedish fish with tiny metal brads (is that what they are called??) stuck in them, and a magnet on a string tied to a stick.
Then we played Scategories and Phase 10. It was pretty fun!
P.S. Today Roger made dinner, some pot roast, carrots, and rolls. It was yummy and he was really proud of himself and wanted me to take a picture of the rolls and post them on the blog. ;)
Sorry, I already had them put in a bag by the time he asked if I'd take a picture and post it.


Also, I went to my doctor this week. He ran some more tests and we are just waiting to hear back on them. I was really impressed with this doctor because he was doing all sorts of research and asking other doctors in the hospital about any ideas they had. He doesn't know what is going on and he isn't afraid to admit it. It was wonderful to have a doc who doesn't think he's a God and who actually cares enough to ask around and do some research! If the tests show something I should be getting a call about it this week. I'll be going back to the doc for a follow up next week (when he'll be back from being out of town).

Hope all is well with all of you!









No comments:

Post a Comment