Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Family Camp Out!

So the night after Roger and I had our date, Roger, Abby and Kole all had a sleep out in the tent.
But first, here are some pictures I took of the kids before hand.

Ok now for the camping pictures!
I think Ammon was wishing he could have smores too!



I made the fish game again so the kids could play it!


Mommy, and partly daddy, told bedtime stories of of knight Kolob in shining armor with his trusty steed Chance and the mare, Roxy, he brought along for princess Abby in distress to ride to safey, cowboy Kole and cowgirl Abby, Abby and Kole going back in time and meeting Indians, motorcycle daredevil Kole who never listened to his parents, wild child Abby who didn't listen to her parents, and more!
Then they all settled in...
And mommy went inside with Ammon, and we all went to bed. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment