Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cute Kids

So here is a post with some random pics and our date night pics.
First the random pic of Ammon, I thought his sleeping position was cute.

Then here is a pic I took of the sun rising the other day. I went outside to fill the dog food bowls and the sun was rising and it was HUGE and RED! I tried to get a pic that showed it's real color but it didn't work very well.

Here is date night. Well, kind of. It was Roger's turn to do date night... But instead he went shooting with a friend and the kids and I tagged along but spent most of the 2 hour long shooting trip in the car...
And Chance spent it under the car trying to escape the heat

Then we went home and had dinner and we all went to sleep.
So since Roger didn't do date night last Saturday he said he'd do it this weekend. We'll see what he has planned then.

I went to the doctor again today. He said the test results came back, no vitamin deficiencies, and no neck injuries (so no pinched nerve in my neck). He also said he ordered a blood test that could help diagnose MS (I have no idea what that might be.) and he is still waiting for the results back on that. So I guess we'll see what that says. I got an appointment set up for the neurologist too, so I'll see what he can find out.






No comments:

Post a Comment