Sunday, September 18, 2011

Air Show!

Yesterday we went to the air show on base with a bunch of friends.
Here's some pics!
(above) F-15 E's
Top left jet: F-18, and then 2 other Navy jets. I don't know what they are... P.S. Roger got real offended when I mentioned I really liked the F-18's (how dare I like a Navy jet! Traitor!)

Left: Friend Josh, Middle: Amy, Right: Friend Ali, Jet in the background: Some sort of a 135 I think?)

Top jet: Our beautiful Mountain Home AFB F-15 E, Bottom: P-51 I think???

The bottom of them. :)

We also enjoyed some frozen lemonade!

F-16 Thunderbirds!

Abby excitedly watching the show from the shoulders of our friend Vernae and (in front with the camo hat) Vernae's husband Derrick.

 Thunderbirds

Ali and Josh again with Thunderbirds



 Abby on shoulders of Vernae, Derrick, Josh, Charity with her mommy Ali


Abby and Vernae, (on ground) Amy and Kole, Derrick, Josh, Ali





The next morning with our souvenirs (sunburns), and Abby's F-16 Thunderbird and Kole's Apatchi (I have no idea how to spell it) helicoptor. (Insert joke about Amy's albino skin here). Luckily we had even put sun screen on the kids (yes, that's right, they got that much sunburn even with sun screen on!) and Ammon was in the shaded stroller all day!

It was a lot of fun! Now today we get to watch them from our back yard, as I'm typing this they are rattling the walls of our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment