Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow Day!

Roger had the day off today (don't ask why, it's a long story) and a sudden 40 degree drop in temperature over the past week has brought us freezing temperatures and snow! Even though Roger and I have a serious hatred for cold temperatures and snow, we thought we might as well take the kids out to play in it. And surprisingly enough, even us snow haters had some fun.
Kole, who has never really experienced snow in his life, thoroughly enjoyed it. He was running around yelling, "Snow is fun! I LOVE it!" which led Roger and I to wonder if he is really our child.

We had a snow ball fight!

Abby learned the trick of finding shelter behind the bushes then throwing snow balls at Roger from there!

And we made a snowman! Complete with an Alfalfa like snow hair-do!
Happy snow day everyone! Now I'm ready for the 60-70 degree weather we were having a week ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment