Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March!

Check out this cute picture the kids and I made for St. Patrick's Day!

We had some leprechauns running loose around our house!!
For this we just had the kids make their hands into fists, put paint on the pinkie finger side of the fist and stamped it onto the paper. Then used their fingers to put on the toe prints. Then used a Q-tip to make little 4-leaf clovers in the corners.
I can't wait for St. Patrick's Day! I have a lot of fun things planned!
I'm so glad March is finally here! 6 weeks from right now I should be in the hospital holding my newest little man! Yesterday we had to go into my doctor's office because I was having some not so great symptoms and they wanted to check me for preeclampsia (what I had with Abby's pregnancy, basically high blood pressure). And sure enough, my blood pressure is creeping up and it will only head up until after Ammon is born. My doctor is out of town and his partner was at the hospital delivering some babies, so the nurse was going to talk to him when he got back to the office to see what he wanted to do. As of right now though, I'm back on bed rest.
Hope all is well with all of you! Happy March!


No comments:

Post a Comment