31 weeks... 127 lbs
Yesterday we had a doctor appointment! He wasn't able to do the ultrasound because I was doing my
1 hour glucose test yesterday too so I had to rush out of there to have my blood drawn.
Anyway, he said everything looks good! Ammon has his head down and ready to go but he is more in a "sunny-side up" position (facing toward my belly, not my spine like most babies are supposed to do) which is the position both Abby and Kole were in when they were delivered!
(Not that it matters with a c-section though).
Speaking of c-section, we got mine scheduled! If all goes according to plan, Roger and I will be showing up to St. Luke's hospital at 6am on April 12th and the c-section will be starting at 7:30am! That is 8 weeks away from yesterday! I'm ready to have it done and over with, but thinking about it makes me kind of sick to my stomach. You would think by the 3rd c-section I would be used to it and not nervous, but I am!
I also got him to agree to me going off of bed rest! He said to try and take it easy though... I guess I no longer have an excuse for my house to not be in pristine condition! Now if you will excuse me, I think I'm going to go vacuum and shampoo all my carpets and rugs!
Hope all is well with you!

Cute bump and very very cute top. Everyone else always has cuter maternity clothes. Love it!
ReplyDelete