Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crafts!

This year we have decided it would be fun to celebrate some holidays we don't normally celebrate (along with our normal holidays too)! Here are some cards that we made for grandparents!

Happy Chinese New Year! (Feb. 3rd)


For these we just traced and cut out the kids' hand prints glued them together to make the dragon's body then added dragon body parts! (unfortunately the googlie eyes I had were not quite proportionate to the dragon's body, but oh well)

Obviously we haven't celebrated this holiday yet because it's on the third, but I will be sure to post on all the fun things we do that day!

Happy Valentine's Day
Nothing too special about these Valentine cards. Just white paint hand prints on a pink paper and decorated with stickers by the kids.

We didn't do any Groundhog's Day cards, because 1. No really cute idea's came to mommy (unfortunately), 2. We had spent a lot of time doing cards and Mommy was tired, 3. Kole's birthday is on Groundhog's Day so we probably won't celebrate that holiday a whole lot, since we'll be busy with birthday fun! 
But stay tuned for our St. Patrick's Day cards! I'm excited to post those because I think they are super cute!
 Kole's 2nd birthday is tomorrow, so I'll be back with another post full of fun and birthday pictures!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment