First of all, I think you should all know that I dislike Valentine's Day. In fact, I dislike all of the holidays that involve people expecting gifts from others. I'm not a gift person at all... I feel guilty when I receive them because I don't want people to spend their time or money on me. And I dislike the feeling of having to give someone else a gift because they gave me one. I much prefer seeing something that someone would like or needs and giving it to them just because, not because it is a holiday and the gift is expected.
That said, we still celebrate all those holidays. And in spite of my dislike of the holidays, Roger still gets me a gift. Today he came home from work with a card and some chocolates and I said, "I hate gifts, but thank you." And he replied, "I know you do." Haha. Roger will also be picking up his Vday gift tomorrow. He is getting TWO guns! I don't ever want to hear ANYONE say that I don't spoil him rotten! (Yes, [my] mom I am talking to you! Hehe)
Anyway, here is what the kids and I made Roger for Vday!
A heart wreath!
Can you see that Abby wrote "DADDY" under the word "kiss"?
And what she wrote on this one....
She wrote "WE" above "LOVE" and under it she wrote "DADDY"
Well, actually she wrote "DADE" at first because I was telling her how to spell it and I said "d-a-d" and before I could tell her another D she wrote E because it sounds like DAD-E so that's how she thought it must be spelled! Then I corrected her and she tried to write another "D" over her "E" and then wrote a "Y". It's not the easiest thing to read her writing, but I think she did quite well for someone who just turned 4 years old!
Here are some other recent pictures!
Every morning Abby comes into our bedroom and snuggles with Roxy.
Whenever we won't let Kole eat whatever he wants he goes between the fridge and the wall and cries.
Here is the picture Abby drew of me. She said she drew grey hair because my hair is grey...??
Remember those Chinese lanterns we made? Kole found a new use for them...
Look at that! I got a certificate for Roger graduating ALS!
I love springtime don't you!?
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and the doc. should be doing an ultrasound! So hopefully I will get pictures from that and I will update here with anything new! :)
Hope all is well with you!









No comments:
Post a Comment