Life is short... Eat dessert first!
We did just that tonight.
Winner of the 'lazy mommy of the day award' goes to.... Me!
First, the kids and I made rice crispy treats.
Look at that crazed sugar craving look in Abby's face!
Then we ate them... Before dinner...
They were good.
THEN we had dinner. What did we have for dinner? Sheer mama laziness, my friend...
This is what I called "Cereal surprise".
"Surprise" for the surprise hidden layer of berries at the bottom.
Amazingly enough the kids loved it and Abby said, "MMM! This is so yummy!" and Kole said, "Yeah! Thanks for dinner mommy!!"
and there was even another surprise when...
The milk turned blue!
So, yeah, not the greatest dinner ever, but it was one of those days that something had to give...
So life is short, eat dessert first.... So I won't have to feel like such a bad mom...
;D
No comments:
Post a Comment