On the 4th we went to the Middle School's field where they have booths set up with games for kids and they have the greased poles that the guys shimmy up to get money. This is a picture of Abby at the face painting booth (which, by the way, we were related to 4 of the girls running it... And we were related to the girls running the next booth we went to! I guess that isn't too hard though when you are related to half the town... Everyone there is related!)
Later we went to the parade.
Where Abby enjoyed waving to all the rodeo queens and begged for more candy.
We spent the whole day playing.
Another day (I don't remember the date)...
We went to Roger's parent's house where Abby begged to ride the 4-wheeler.
Unfortunately they didn't have a kids helmet and my protective mother side is a bit stronger than my hick side, so I wouldn't let her ride it without a helmet, although I did allow her to drive across the lawn to park it, but I made them go reeeally slow.
Then we went fishin'.
While there we also celebrated Roger's mom's birthday and Amy's dad's birthday.
For grandpa's birthday Abby had a whole party planned! She even helped grandma bake a cake...
His candle's were so bright that moths were drawn to it!
Well actually, those are butterflies. Abby insisted his cake be a butterfly cake!
Even Ammon enjoyed the party!
Little Ammon is so cute and getting so big. I need to see him before he is like 5 or something. Your pictures look fun and it looks like you had a fun vacation!
ReplyDelete