Sunday, July 24, 2011

Anniversary!

I want to wish Roger a happy anniversary!
I can't believe it's been 5 years! It seems like we've been married forever (in a good way) but then again, it seems like time has flown by! I'm so happy to have Roger as my hubby and we have helped each other become better people.
To those who keep asking what we are doing for our 5th anniversary, we are doing the same thing we do every year! Nothing. Right now Roger is sleeping because he is going into work at midnight tonight and he has been working 12-14 hour shifts for the past 2 weeks and he will continue working them for at least another 2 weeks. I waited all day for him to tell me 'happy anniversary' (I was testing him to see if he remembered) and when I finally told him "happy anniversary" at about 4pm his reply was something like, "Oh yeah, happy anniversary." Oh well, maybe we'll eventually celebrate on our 25th or something like that. At least he is home for this one, which is more than we can say for some past anniversaries. ;)
Love you, Roger! Can't wait to see what the next year (and so on) have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment