We took Ammon to his 2 week check-up today! Can you believe he will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!?
At his check-up he weighed 6lbs 2oz (They just want to make sure they have gained back their birth weight, but Ammon has passed his birth weight of 5lbs 14oz! He is growing good! I must be feeding him straight cream or something!
Here are some more pics of Ammon! :)
At his check-up he weighed 6lbs 2oz (They just want to make sure they have gained back their birth weight, but Ammon has passed his birth weight of 5lbs 14oz! He is growing good! I must be feeding him straight cream or something!
Here are some more pics of Ammon! :)
He's still used to that "fetal position".
I love this preemie onsie he is wearing, it says, "Party at my crib 2:00am"
Little smile :)
Sweet little profile
His forearms are the size of my thumbs. So tiny :)
I can't believe he is already almost 2 weeks old! :( He's growing up too fast!
Okay he is absolutely adorable. I need to see him and hold him. I just love babies and cannot wait for mine to come. Well I need to wait, but I don't want to :) We find out Monday what we are having :) YAY!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie. No I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already...my word, time is getting away from itself. Believe it or not, I was a 6 lb. 2 oz. baby at birth! He's now up to my birth weight....hope he never gets to my adult weight. I wouldn't wish that on anybody!! Anyway, have fun with that little dolly....he's very, very cute!
ReplyDelete