Monday, December 23, 2013

Mr. Mom

I was just called to be the Primary Secretary and I went to a presidency meeting the other night. Roger was Mr. Mom for 3 hrs. Less than 1/3 of the time I'm left alone with the kids each day. The entire time I was gone Roger was texting me asking when I'd be home. When I got home he had ordered pizza because he was too busy taking care of the kids to cook dinner. The house was trashed and he was complaining to me about how hard it had been. I was only slightly laughing inside. A lot slightly. He got a nice taste of my daily life. It was awesome. I took over mom duties and the house was cleaned up and baby fed and asleep by an hour later. And Roger admitted he didn't quite know what being me was really like and that it's amazing I ever get meals cooked and the house clean.

We are all set for Christmas! We made our "gingerbread houses" (they are actually graham cracker Nativities)!



Emma and Chance have become the best of buds!
Poke! Poke!

 Come play ball with me Chance!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment