Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dates!

While Roger has been gone this week and Abby got the week off of school because of a snow storm that came through (which was actually like an average Utah winter day) I decided it would be a good week for some one on one time with each of the kids! When Abby first went to school everyone told me I'd stop missing her being home and I'd end up enjoying it. Nope. Still don't. As strange as it may seem to some, I actually like my kids. Haha! That's kind of why we keep having them! Crazy, right!?
Monday night was Abby's night! We stayed up until 11pm (way past her 7pm bedtime!) cuddling and watching girl movies, snacking, doing hair and nails, and talking! Then she got to have a "sleep over" on Roger's side of the bed!
Emma joined in our picture when she was up for an hour or so.

Tuesday was Kole's night! He picked the movie 'The Polar Express', popcorn, and hot chocolate! We went to bed around 9 when the movie finished. We were both tired! He (and his "polar express" train) got to sleep on daddy's side of the bed, too!


Wednesday night we were busy at the church with the Achievement Days Christmas party (I'm the Achievement Days leader), so it was no ones night. Emma kind of gets me to herself every night, so I guess that was kind of her night.
Thursday night was Ammon's night! Filled with his choice of shows and books!

And Friday night is Roger's night because he will be getting home that night! Yay!
We had a lot of fun this week, even though daddy was gone. Although Kole told me he wishes Roger would be gone for another 150 days so that he could have lots of date nights. Whoops! Sorry daddy, didn't mean to make the kids wish a deployment on you!
When I was checking on the kids before I went to bed, I found Kole like this. So cute!

Abby is able to use our wi-fi on Roger's old iPhone to text other iPhones. So for her math practice we were texting to make it more fun. She was doing good with the ones I gave her, so I gave her one that was a little harder. I guess that made it less fun. Haha! I think her last comment was funny! "Let's stop."

No comments:

Post a Comment