Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Circus

Abby got a free ticket to the circus at school so Roger took her and Kole to it.

They said there were bears that walked on their hands and rode motorcycles and everything!

Friday Ammon only had one pee accident the whole day! And he even did #2 in the potty! Yay! But then the weekend came, and I got lax because Roger was home so he would help too. Or not so much. Yesterday when Ammon had a #2 accident in his undies I asked Roger to clean him up while I was working on dinner. So Roger took off the dirty undies and put clean ones on. Left the crap all over his butt and legs!!!! I was not amused.
And Ammon just washed his face with toilet paper dipped in pee/toilet water.

Abby's feet have been really smelly for the past few days I've been makin her go and wash them all the time and then I said, "maybe it's time for new shoes." And she replies, "yeah! I've only been wearing these socks for a few days." Then I realized, there have been none of her socks going through the laundry! She had been wearing the same socks for about 2 weeks!! No wonder they smelled!!!

I got lucky with Kole. He is a pretty tidy kid for the most part, so we've never had the stinky bathroom. But, Ammon... Oh, Ammon... Since he's learned he can aim it, he has enjoyed shooting up the whole bathroom. Including Kole.

Emma has officially made a record of going one month seizure free!


No comments:

Post a Comment