Monday, July 30, 2012

Six Year Anniversary

Seeing how Roger and I just had our 6 year anniversary on the 24th, I have been thinking a lot about how perfect we are for each other. I'm so gratful to have such a kind, patient, and loving husband. He treats me just the way I need to be treated. He loves me for who I am and he knows me better than anyone in this world. When I'm stressed, he calms me, and when he's stressed, I'm the calm one... And we are perfect opposites in many other ways. But we are the same in our dry, sarcastic sense of humors, and many other things. I don't think I could even describe in words how perfectly we fit each other. He gives me the encouragment and kind words that I need to give me the boost in self-esteem that I need. When others put me down and make me feel bad about myself, he tells me that "They are wrong. They don't know you. I know, because I know you better than anyone." He gives me a kindness and love that I have never known from anyone else in my life. He is my better half. My life would not be complete without him. Happy anniversary Roger. Thank you for being my better half. Here's to infinity and beyond! :)
(Abby took this picture of us a few days before our anniversary.)


No comments:

Post a Comment