Roger and Amy were married July 2006. Abby was born Jan. 2007. We were sealed as a family in the Manti, Utah temple on Nov. 2007. Kolob was born Feb. 2009. Ammon was born March 2011! Emma was born April 2013!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Family Pictures!
We had some pictures done a while back and they are sooooo cute! Here is some of our favorites!
They didn't want to take a picture together.... Can you tell?
They look great. Looks like your kids cooperated better than mine did. And you look so grown up! Love the new haircut. And I love the love picture too! Cute!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE... Did I mention that I LOVE these pictures? :D
ReplyDeleteThey look great. Looks like your kids cooperated better than mine did. And you look so grown up! Love the new haircut. And I love the love picture too! Cute!
ReplyDelete