I had an interesting conversation last night... The following are text messages sent between Amy (up in the night with Ammon) and Roger (at work) at approximately 3:30am this morning.
Amy: You didn't talkws agr me
Roger: Sorry I had to go pickup parts
A: Sorry with that last one mt eyes ate closed... I can't open my eyes! Ugh I'n so tomorrow!
R: Sorry
A: Woah I'm tired is these making sense at all?
R: A little
A: Oh good. Roxy got the cream in her eyes (here I was talking about Roxy's medicated EAR cream)
R: Why in her eyes
A: Ears... She got it in her ears... I'm tired... Oh do you know how long you will do 12s yet?
R: For this week but I don't think we will be working all night tomorrow
A: K good mole... I'm going back to sleep now goodnight
And to think, I'm caring for a baby while I'm that delirious!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment