Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get to the store to get all the things for the fun stuff I wanted to do for St. Patrick's Day, so I kind of just made do with what we had. Also, I have been trying to stay down as much as possible so I didn't get to make any fun sugary treats with the kids.
But here is what we did do.

(Please excuse the interesting looks on Abby's face in all of these pictures... She wasn't having a very photogenic day... Haha!)
Hard to see in this picture, but the leprechauns turned our milk green!


We made us some little green bracelets (Abby drew leprechauns on hers)


Of course we had to make Roxy a green collar cause we didn't want anyone pinching her!
Collar complete with a shamrock and pot of gold!


Today our water magically turned green as we poured it into the glass!
As you can see, the water in the pitcher is clear and once poured into the glass, MAGIC!

This wasn't all the fun I planned on having but it was still a good day.

In my last post I mentioned how nothing had changed with us... I guess I spoke too soon.
Monday and Tuesday evenings/ half the nights were spent at Labor & Delivery. Monday night I was having contractions 1-3 minutes apart and they had to give me a shot to slow them down. They were back the same on Tuesday and after they gave me a shot and some medicine to try and stop them, they got them slowed down to small ones every minute apart. They sent me home with more medicine to try and keep the contractions under control. So far they haven't gotten better, or worse, but my body is getting physically exhausted and my belly and back feel like they could crumble into pieces at any moment... The doctor said he wants to get me to 36 weeks if we can because that would cut down the chances of Ammon having to go to the NICU by 50%. So for now, that is what we are trying for. We just want him here safe and sound. 
Hope all is well with all of you! Happy St. Patrick's Day!


1 comment:

  1. amy! you are the cutest mommy! I love all the crafts you do with your kids!

    ReplyDelete