We decided to make a new holiday! We call it Roger Appreciation Day! Today we let Roger sleep in late.
We made signs!
Then we wrote nice things about him on post-it-notes and
stuck them all through out the hallway and on the stairs!
Then we went and woke him up with the signs!
Happy Roger Appreciation Day!
Here is some more recent pictures!
The kids' favorite game is to pretend to be dogs!
I know Ammon isn't due for another 3 months, but I already have his "nursery" (which is actually a corner of Abby's bedroom, they will be sharing a room) all set up with his clothes all washed and in his dresser all ready to go!
Everyone should have a dog to use as a chair, don't ya think?
And she sure comes in handy as a foot rest for those swollen, achy, pregnancy feet!
(Jealous much Jessica?)
The kids and I have caught a cold. The first illness any of us have had since last winter! Poor Kole seems to have the worst of it, we are assuming it is from the RSV he had as a baby, since the doctor told us that he would have colds and flus worse because of the damage the RSV did. Looks like we will be house bound for a while so we won't give it to anyone else.
I have some cute craft posts coming soon!
Hope all is well with all of you!
Hope all is well with all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment