Roger and Amy were married July 2006. Abby was born Jan. 2007. We were sealed as a family in the Manti, Utah temple on Nov. 2007. Kolob was born Feb. 2009. Ammon was born March 2011! Emma was born April 2013!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
I've been shot!
To celebrate starting my 7th month of pregnancy today we spent the day at St. Luke's hospital. Wednesday night I was up for several hours, unable to fall asleep because of some sharp lower abdominal pains. I thought we would have to go in that night, but stuck it out and after 4 hours the pains lessened and I fell asleep. Friday I was having contractions all day and finally started timing them at about 4 pm. and they were all 5-15 minutes apart. I drank tons of water and got them to slow to 10-20 minutes apart, and there they stayed until we went in today and they gave me a shot to stop them. We are all good now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment