Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Abby is 7!

Today is Abby's birthday! But I'll get to that at the end of this post. Here are the pics leading up to her bday.
PEAS!?!? I LOVE PEAS!!!!

Roger turned 26! No bday cake for him, just some pumpkin whoopie pies I had made earlier that week.

Cute baby with wild hair.


Emma is a pro stair climber.

Fluffy Bear after his bath.

Kole graduated from Preschool and is now in Kindergarten. And he is still 4 years old! He's a smartie and has been works hard at homeschool everyday!



I don't know what he was doing, he just wanted me to take a picture.

I blocked off the stairs.

Kole said, "this is how ninjas pray. On sticks."




He somehow fell into the dishwasher...?

I'm obviously not very good at making cakes, but it's good enough for my young kids! So here is Abby's 'My Little Pony' cake, complete with flowered fields and a waterfall.




And last but certainly not least, this came home in Abby's backpack last week. It cracked me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment