"You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make." -Gordon B. Hinkley
Life is crazy isn't it? But it's a wonderful crazy. Roger is now out on the road (in Cali right now). His training is going well and he likes his trainer. With certain things requiring us to have insurance NOW Roger has decided to join the military reserves for a year. He wanted to be done with all things military... But life happens.
"Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds." -Gordon B. Hinkley
Ammon goes to a specialist on the 4th because he hasn't grown hardly at all in the past year and is under the 0 percentile on the growth charts. The nurse when I was in the office with him the other day said, "And he hasn't been diagnosed with anything yet, right?" Then the doctor refering to the specialist appointment said, "DO NOT MISS THAT APPOINTMENT! I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS! I don't care if there is an earthquake! You get to that appointment!!" So I guess it might be a slight issue...?
"Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier." -Thomas S. Monson
Abby and Kole have started homeschooling and are both already half way through the Kindergarten curriculum! The little smarties! They are really enjoying it too! Tonight Kole and Abby were fighting in their bedroom after I tucked them in and Kole threw a glass bowl at Abby's head. She now has a large, bruised goose egg. Ah, the joys of having siblings.
"Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out." -John Wooden
We have also gotten some wild and exciting news! Isn't that crazy timing!
"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." - Gordon B. Hinkley
We have also found where we will be living for the next little while. In Roger's parent's camper trailer. It's actually quite nice with enough beds, plus a sink, stove, and fridge, and a bathroom complete with a tub and shower! It'll work out well and give us an appreciation for a house without wheels! Roger's parents have been great and very helpful and I appreciate it very much (Thanks Randy and Vickie)! Today my sister, Jessica (thanks Jess!) came up with the kids and I and helped me clean it out and set up our beds so it'll be much more ready when we move in.
"Don't give up. Don't you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. You keep your chin up. It will be alright in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." -Elder Holland
I've got my first prenatal appointment on the 27th. We could use prayers with the fact that the antibodies will still be a concern (as far as I've been told by my past doctors anyway) and we could use prayers that we will be able to accept God's will whatever that may be. But the good news is, I've been feeling a good amount of daily morning sickness already, so that's a good sign so far! And I've been very blessed with a calmness and happiness amidst all this madness called life.
Not to spoil the ending for you or anything, but everything is going to be OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment