Ammon just popped his top 2 front teeth and is working on 2 more on the bottom (the ones right next to the 2 front bottom teeth)... Lately he has gotten an obsession with his abnormally long tongue. He always has it sticking out and is grabbing it.
Kole has picked up a new hobby... Long boarding.
Abby and Kole were eating Popsicles the other day and I overheard their conversation. Abby said, "I love you, Kole." and Kole replied, "And I love you." It was so cute!
Shortly before Abby and Kole had that conversation, my mom and dad were having a disagreement, my dad left the room and Abby asked my mom what was wrong. My mom replied, "I'm just not very happy with Grandpa right now." Abby then said, "You have to be happy with what God gave you."
I'm sorry I'm posting so much, but this is where I'm posting pictures for Roger to see and keep up with us. Hope all is well with all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment