Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Unbirthday Roger!

So, yesterday, Abby asked if we could make a birthday cake for daddy!
Even though his birthday isn't until Jan. 6th, he won't be here for it, so I decided that making him a cake would be fun! So the kids and I got to work!
Abby wanted to make a cake with 3 tiers, cover it in frosting, and use molding chocolate to make animals for the top of it... I guess I've been watching too much 'Cake Boss'. I didn't agree to go as extravagant as she wanted, but we did make a layered frosted one.
When daddy got home from work, we had dinner on the table waiting for him, after we all ate, we had him close his eyes while we brought out the cake, lit the candles, and then he opened his eyes and we sang to him! He was very surprised!!
Look at that bonfire! Old man! ;)

Happy Unbirthday Roger!!


No comments:

Post a Comment