Ok here is what this post is really about...
I've been really ornery lately for no good reason. When we pulled into the driveway after church today I saw my (once pretty, young and vibrant) Jackie-lantern and I said, "Hey look! Even my pumpkin has turned into an ornery old hag. Roger laughed and admitted he was thinking the same thing, but wasn't going to say it.
And then there is Kole....
Today, as we were walking out the door to go to church, Kole said, "UGH! DADDY! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? EVERY WEEK! EV-ERY WEEK!".... (He was talking about how we were waiting on Roger...)
Then after church I was in the living room and I hear Kole and Roger in the bathroom and Roger was getting mad at him for something. Roger spanked him, then I heard Kole laugh a deep, evil type laugh and say, "Again! Again! (evil laugh)". I sure wish we could find SOME form of discipline that worked with this kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment